Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Got a Job at Motel 6

Logo UpI got to work on the mural late today because I had a surprise orientation at Motel 6.

Motel 6 hired me on as Maintenance today so I start next week Monday as the new Maintenance guy.

Anyway... Tomorrow I gotta play drums at Church till about noon.. Then I'll get back to work on the Mural again, so I can get as much done as I can before Monday.Sharing a Drink

Almost Pau.. Yeah Right..
Almost Pau.. Yeah Right..
The projected Grand Opening of The Lounge 22 is in May. So I gotta get crackin'..

Today I was able to draw the couple at the bottom of the logo in pencil and paint the logo.

My son Hazen helped me paint the outline of the woman on the right and the sax player on the left. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment