Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Mom

Picked up my mom yesterday at the Greyhound bus station.


From the picture above, it really looks like we have the same eyes.

I really miss her when she's not here. So when she is, it's really great to spend the time we (Hazen and I) have with her.

As I get older, I realize more and more everyday how important it is to ENJOY the time you have with the people you love.

I just wanna thank God for my mom and her dedication of love.

I can see where my tenacity for handling forgiveness comes from. We share many things on how life is, it's probably because she primarily raised me at 13 after the divorce.

My step father Jim did a lot to help too and I thank God for him and my dad Eleazer for that.

I see that everyone tries in their own way and in their own time.

The past is done, the future not yet and all we have is NOW to fully embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment