Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

To Be Or Not

But first..

Mathilda May from movie "Lifeforce"
so..

Back in 86' I hated God for the umpteenth time as normal 16 year olds do.

So I asked him, why should I believe in you?

Especially when there's so much bullshit in this world that you can prevent, but won't!

So he said, to love me is to know me..

I asked him then how do I know who you are?

Then he made me list everything about himself.
  • Light
  • Love
  • Righteousness
  • Existence
  • etc.
And then he told me to recognize the opposite of himself..
  • Darkness
  • Hate
  • Sin
  • Nothingness
  • etc.
So for years, I went on to believe that God was separate from the opposite of himself.

Until..

Mandelbrot Set
 He told me.. what if Existence and Nothingness were ONE?

I said how?

He said "the cross"

This is the place where Eternal Life and Damnation has intersected and become one.

Because Christ, who is One with the Father - descended into hell upon death.

Christ who is One with Life also became one with Death, the Nothingness and complete opposite of what God the Father is.

In essence Existence is Nothing, like Life is Death.

I can honestly say that I love and hate God.

And I believe that's the way he wants it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment